The Calm Birth Method (Kobo eBook)
Discover tried-and-tested techniques to help you relax during labour, including mindfulness, breathing exercises and visualization, so that you can have an empowering, positive birth.
Birth is a natural and normal event and, while it can be unpredictable, this book will show you how you can make it a gentle and enjoyable experience. In The Calm Birth Method, hypnobirthing expert Suzy Ashworth helps you to build confidence in your body and its abilities, and shares practical techniques to support you so that, no matter what happens, you feel prepared.
Walking you and your birth partner through the whole process of birth preparation, Suzy explores:
· Why many women feel so scared of giving birth and how to eliminate these fears during pregnancy
· How relaxing your mind and body during birth transforms your physiology
· Practical tools and techniques to promote deep relaxation and mindfulness
· How to unify birth partners and care providers, to ensure the birthing environment is stress-free and has the most conducive set up for a calm and relaxing birth
· Breathing techniques and visualizations to help with the sensations of birth
Take the power back into your own hands so that you can learn to trust your body, and look forward to welcoming your child into the world with confidence.