German Grammar For Beginners: The most complete textbook and workbook for German Learners (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Learn beginner German grammar painlessly with step-by-step lessons that focus on the essentials and help you build a learning habit.
Inside "German Grammar for Beginners" you'll find:
- 30 beginner-level German grammar lessons: This reference and practice book covers everything you need to know about beginner German grammar.
- Straight-to-the point explanations: No extra fluff and frills, the lessons are straightforward and focus more on the rules rather than the exceptions.
- Short daily lessons designed to help you create a learning habit: Spend just 30 minutes every day for 30 days to form an effective learning habit.
- Clear and concise grammar discussions written in a conversational tone: Difficult grammar concepts are broken down and simplified with brief yet engaging explanations.
- An embedded workbook with 300+ grammar exercises: Challenge yourself and reinforce your comprehension by doing the exercises after each lesson.
- Audio for pronunciation and listening practice: Improve your listening and pronunciation skills in German by listening to the audio narrated by a native German speaker.
If you're tired of your usual boring German textbook, grab your copy of this book and start learning German grammar the un-boring way today