Weight-Loss Hypnosis: What to Do When Counting Calories and Carbs Isn't Cutting It (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Stop the hate and lose the weight
Are you a professional dieter? Have you lost count of all the weight-loss programs you've tried? (Tried and failed, that is.) The harder you work to lose the pounds, the faster they seem to come back. That unbudging number on the scale has become your endless source of self-hate and guilt. Have you thought that there might be something deep inside of you preventing your success? Well, you're right and that's the good news. There is a way out of this vicious cycle
By understanding what's happening on the inside and adjusting your daily routine accordingly, you too can finally get off the starve-binge rollercoaster you've been riding most of your life.
In Weight-Loss Hypnosis, Pamela Leno, fitness instructor turned nutritional coach and certified hypnotherapist, will help you find lasting relief and stop self-sabotaging.
In this guide, you will learn to:
- understand weight-gain triggers beyond food
- apply practical steps to dissolve self-defeating thoughts and behaviors
- discern unhealthy propaganda served by the food industry
- practice self-hypnosis to defeat the number on the scale
- follow a step-by-step inside-out approach to achieve your health goals
- lose weight for good