Broken Crayons Still Color: From Our Mess to God's Masterpiece (Paperback)
Many times what we see as our biggest regrets, failures and mistakes become what God uses the most in our lives.
God transforms our brokenness into something more beautiful than we can even imagine. He takes our mess and creates a masterpiece.
You see, broken crayons still color.
Included in this book:
- A 7-week book study that will inspire you with real stories of how God can take our broken crayons and create a masterpiece.
- Adult coloring pages for each chapter.
- Reflection questions to use while you color or as journaling prompts to help you apply each chapter to your own life.
- Scripture memory verses for each week with downloadable scripture cards.
- Prayers to personally connect with God on the topics covered in each chapter.
- Corresponding videos and fill-in-the-blank viewer's guides for each week.
- Leader's guide with discussion questions in the appendix for group study.
- And more
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-11
God is the artist and our lives are His canvas. What will you allow Him to create from the broken pieces in your life?
When you are in Christ, you are His masterpiece
Click "buy" to embark on this journey to discover for yourself that broken crayons still color.