Reclaim Your Health: An Integrative Medicine Pathway (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
James Biddle, MD wrote this book for you to start reclaiming your health. Whether your health is already close to perfect or in tragic shape, you can do a lot to make it even better. Please allow "Reclaim Your Health" to take you on an adventure back toward good health. In this book, you will: - Discover an Integrated Approach to Increase Your Energy
- Get Tools to Empower You to Change the Health Issues in Your Life
- Read About Numerous Patients Whom Dr. Biddle Helped to Rediscover Their Lives
- Learn How an Integrative Physician Can Assist You With Your Root Imbalances
- Find Out Why Conventional Doctors Have Been Unable to Make You Healthier "'Reclaim Your Health' is an honest exploration of how to find one's power within the complex medical world."
- Alan Gaby, MD, Expert on Nutritional Therapy, Author of Nutritional Medicine "If you're tired of being sick, fatigued, in pain, overweight, or brain fogged, then this book is your ray of hope "
- Liz Lipski, PhD, CNS, IFMCP, Author of "Digestive Wellness", "Digestion Connection", and "Digestive Wellness for Children" "Kudos to Dr. Biddle for his courageous and insightful roadmap, guiding you from illness to wellness. Please do 'Reclaim Your Health' and awaken your journey to living life with radiance and joy."
- Patrick Hanaway, MD, Research Director, Center for Functional Medicine at Cleveland Clinic.
About the Author
James Biddle, MD is board-certified in Internal Medicine and certified in Chelation Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Massage, and Reiki. Dr. Biddle's passions include his family, permaculture, and sustainability. He moved to North Carolina in 1995 to help build a demonstration eco-village, Earthaven, (earthaven.org), and founded Asheville Integrative Medicine (docbiddle.com) in 1997.