Learn Italian For Beginners: Over 100 Easy And Common Italian Conversations For Learning Italian Language (Hardcover)
If you want to learn Italian in an easy way and grow your vocabulary then keep reading...
Learn Italian for Beginners: Over 100 Easy And Common Italian Conversations For Learning Italian Language is one of the best and most complete book you can choose to learn the Italian language using basic, simple, and common conversations. This is because it proposes an entertaining way of learning through the use of conversations and day-to-day examples, so the reader can distinguish the different uses that are given to words and expressions in different fields.In every conversation, you will find verbs, grammar, vocabulary, and other resources that will be useful to you when learning the language.
We decided to make this book because the easiest way to learn a language is to relate it with the day-to-day, with the things we do, and with the environments in which we usually operate. In this sense, here, you will find 101 conversations distributed as follows:
- 21 conversations about personal information in which you will learn to provide this information: age, nationality, your family, your taste in books, musical, political and religious preferences, your hobbies, contact points, and telephone number among other basic data.
- 20 conversations about visiting another country that will allow you to learn the vocabulary necessary to carry out the formalities and procedures required for a trip to another country: how to pack your suitcases, board the plane, request a taxi, make a hotel reservation, rent a car, walk along the beach, go to the mountains, an amusement park, a museum, among other destinations.
- 20 conversations about living in a country that will help you define: how to rent a house, ask for typical food, pay fines, know the laws, buy a car, ask for car maintenance, buy a house, pay taxes, ask for credits, and other related topics.
- 20 everyday conversations related to daily activities visiting the mall, ordering a pizza, buying clothes, asking for a wifi code, ordering a book from a library, going to the movies, going to a restaurant, and even applying for a job.
- 20 conversations of different professions and jobs with which you can learn the vocabulary and tasks of different jobs, such as secretary, police, babysitter, fireman, guard, businessman, designer, baker, gardener, janitor, among others.
When you finish reading this book, you will have enough knowledge of vocabulary, grammar, and basic verbs to establish a conversation with another person in Italian.
So click on the buy now button to get your copy of Learn Italian For Beginners: Over 100 Easy And Common Italian Conversations For Learning Italian Language, so you can learn this beautiful language and change your life for the better, starting today.