The Millennial Mental Health Toolbox: Tips, Tools, and Handouts for Engaging Gen Y in Therapy (Paperback)
From TMI to FOMO, there is no doubt that millennials have a language of their own.
A generation as diverse as this demands a therapeutic toolbox that sheds light on the intricacies and complexities in working with and treating this unique population.
Written by Dr. Goali Saedi Bocci, millennial, psychologist, and author of a popular millennial-focused blog on Psychology Today, this workbook is filled with actionable worksheets, handouts, tech-guided meditations, and empowering tools requiring mere minutes a day to support the time-pressed client.
- Solution-Focused Therapy Interventions for Quick-Fixes
- CBT to Manage Rumination & Cognitive Distortions
- Reducing Stress with Mindfulness & Meditation
- Managing Loneliness & Feelings of Isolation
- Decreasing Blue Light & Enhancing Sleep
- Developing Self-Compassion
- Overcoming Perfectionism in the Pinterest & Instagram Era
- Texting, Social Media & Well-Being