BIRTH AND PREGNANCY POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS colouring book: colouring book (Paperback)
Discover the secret to self-care, acceptance, relaxation, confidence, and happiness during motherhood. Congratulations to the mother-to-be, During this time it is crucial you stay happy and love yourself as it directly affects your baby. This adult coloring book will help you do so. The Positive Affirmations coloring book for pregnancy and birth has 30 beautifully hand-drawn illustrations to help focus your thoughts and tap into the subconscious mind on your voyage to motherhood. This fun, calming activity will assist to achieve a positive, relaxed, and mindful approach during pregnancy and birth. This book is definitely a part of your pregnancy must-haves list and can use as a support tool for hypnobirthing."What is hypnobirthing?
"Hypnobirthing teaches relaxation, visualisation and self-hypnosis skills."This preparation tries to give pregnant women a positive view of birth and the belief that childbirth does not have to be painful. The aim is a shorter, more comfortable, easier labour, with less need for intervention or pain relief." www.nct.org.uk
Why this is the book for you:
- 30 pages of unique powerful affirmations to improve your life
- Can also be used as part of fertility treatments and awakening.
- Self-help books for women with beautiful hand-drawn illustrations
- Printed in high resolution. The best quality, only for you.
- Single-sided pages for you to color and hang up
- Large-sized book for hours of fun and relaxation
- The paper is suitable for any material you use
- It can be used as part of Hypnobirth therapy or for creating a soothing loving space of color to encourage a healthy pregnancy
- This is the perfect baby shower pregnancy gift for women
- ***Includes ready-made affirmation pages for you to color and hang up
Join us on a journey through self-acceptance and love while expressing your inner creativity and getting your copy.
This Colouring book has been created by Yasmine Davey, a mother and an artist from Cornwall, UK. Through her drawings, Yasmine wanted to give the gift of serenity to other mothers to be, as they tread the path of motherhood and lead them into a world of wisdom, peace, and love.
Check out more of her books by clicking on 'Author' on the left side