Hybrid Workplace: The Insights You Need from Harvard Business Review (Paperback)
A curated collection of HBR's latest thinking for leaders and managers about the practices and policies that will make hybrid organizations successful.
- Curates the latest and most important thinking on organizational design and leadership competencies in the age of hybrid work—a topic that all leaders and managers need to be up to speed and conversant on.
- Provides a range of diverse contributors and viewpoints with clear takeaways. From foundational basics to research to use cases—all with HBR's quality and rigor.
- Provides the essential basics and prepares readers for more in-depth engagement with HBR's most cutting-edge, forward-looking, and provocative content on the topic.
- Answers the question "What does HBR have to say about the hybrid workplace?"
- Clear takeaways in bullet points at the end of each chapter.
- Will feature an introduction by a prominent business thinker tying the articles in the book together.
Audience: All leaders and managers who will be responsible for designing a hybrid office, creating hybrid work policies, or managing a hybrid team.
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.You can find HBR at: hbr.orgTwitter: @HarvardBizLinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/harvard-business-reviewFacebook: @HBRInstagram: @harvard_business_reviewYouTube: youtube.com/user/harvardbusinessreview