Change Your Brain, Change Your Body: Your Ultimate Brain-Body Makeover (CD-Audio)
Achieve the Best Health of Your Life—with the Power of Your Brain-Body Connection
The key to a better body—energized, youthful, and in shape—is a healthy brain. Using current medical research that includes Dr. Amen’s own two decades of pioneering work transforming the lives of thousands of his patients, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body shows you how to improve your total physical health by caring for your brain—the essential organ that guides every dimension of your well-being.
This immersive audio course invites you to learn with Dr. Amen directly as he guides you personally through the principles of his bestselling book. You’ll join him to explore how to:
• Determine your brain type
• Reduce stress and anxiety that harms the body
• Boost your willpower to eliminate food cravings and start exercising enjoyably
• Attain and maintain your ideal weight
• Strengthen your immune system against colds, flus, and other environmental threats
• Sharpen your memory
• Enhance sexual desire and performance
• Lower blood pressure without medication
• Avoid depression, and much more.
Whether you’re seeking to overcome longstanding health obstacles or are already fit and want to take your well-being to the next level, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body will show you how—by engaging the full potential of your brain-body connection.
About the Author
Daniel G. Amen, MD is a double board-certified psychiatrist and the founder and medical director of the Amen Clinics. He is the author of nine New York Times bestsellers, including Change Your Brain, Change Your Life and Unleash the Power of the Female Brain. For more information, visit amenclinics.com .