English for Everyone: Level 4: Advanced, Course Book: A Complete Self-Study Program (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Our Course Book (Level 4) is a great reference guide to introduce English at an advanced stage including key language skills, grammar, and vocabulary. Build your confidence and fluency of conversational English.
Ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans, the Course Book uses visual teaching methods to introduce the English language, reinforced through a variety of exercises and examples when used alongside our Practice Book (Level 4). Challenge your English experience in Level 4 with topical content covering family life, careers and business, news and media, and even laws, rules, and regulations. Improve your vocabulary and understanding of grammar rules, to an advanced level in this comprehensive guide to learning English.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching materials, or a structured program for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Course Books provide:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and color-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of English grammar, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalized learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their own prompts and translations where needed to help customize English language learning
The English for Everyone Level 4 resources cover the advanced skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
- CEFR: upper B2 – C1
- TOEFL (test paper): 520-580
- TOEFL (computer-based test): 200-240
- TOEFL (online test): 70-95
- IELTS: 5.5-7
- TOEIC: 850-900
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that supports English learning for adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a second or foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading, and writing.
About the Author
We believe in the power of discovery. That's why we create books for everyone that explore ideas and nurture curiosity about the world we live in.
From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.