Titus Returns (A Wells Landing Romance #5) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Wells Landing Romance series.
- #1: Caroline's Secret (A Wells Landing Romance #1) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: Courting Emily (A Wells Landing Romance #2) (Paperback): $8.79
- #3: Lorie's Heart (A Wells Landing Romance #3) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #4: Just Plain Sadie (A Wells Landing Romance #4) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: Marrying Jonah (A Wells Landing Romance #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: The Quilting Circle (A Wells Landing Romance #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Wells Landing Christmas (A Wells Landing Romance #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: Loving Jenna (A Wells Landing Romance #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Romancing Nadine (A Wells Landing Romance #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A New Love for Charlotte (A Wells Landing Romance #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
In Wells Landing, Oklahoma’s warm and welcoming Amish community, there’s always hope for a new beginning—and a second chance…
Five tumultuous years have changed Titus Lambert in every way. Back then, Titus was preparing to marry his longtime sweetheart, Mandy Yoder. Then came the unthinkable—a tragic car wreck that left Titus serving time for vehicular manslaughter.
Titus isn’t sure he belongs in this peaceful place anymore, but he must make amends. When he goes to visit the Kings, whose son, Alvin, died that terrible night, he’s shocked to see that their farm has fallen into disrepair. Alvin’s sister, Abbie, resents Titus’s reappearance, but there’s no denying she needs his help. Honest toil—and their evolving friendship—slowly help his soul to heal. But with his feelings for Mandy still strong, Titus must choose between two very different futures, and find the strength and faith to claim the surprising gift of a fresh start.
Praise for Amy Lillard
“An inspirational story of romance, faith, and trust…will appeal to fans of Wanda Brunstetter and Beverly Lewis.” —Library Journal on Caroline’s Secret
“Amy Lillard writes her Amish stories with the respect they are due.” --RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Amy Lillard is an award-winning author of over forty novels and novellas ranging from Amish romance and mysteries to contemporary and historical romance. Since receiving a Carol Award for her debut novel, Saving Gideon (2012), she has become known for writing sweet stories filled with family values, honest characters, a hometown feel and close-knit communities. She is a member of RWA, ACFW, NINC, and the Author’s Guild. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma. Please visit her online at www.AmyWritesRomance.com.