Just Plain Sadie (A Wells Landing Romance #4) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Wells Landing Romance series.
- #1: Caroline's Secret (A Wells Landing Romance #1) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: Courting Emily (A Wells Landing Romance #2) (Paperback): $8.79
- #3: Lorie's Heart (A Wells Landing Romance #3) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Titus Returns (A Wells Landing Romance #5) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: Marrying Jonah (A Wells Landing Romance #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: The Quilting Circle (A Wells Landing Romance #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Wells Landing Christmas (A Wells Landing Romance #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: Loving Jenna (A Wells Landing Romance #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Romancing Nadine (A Wells Landing Romance #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A New Love for Charlotte (A Wells Landing Romance #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
The Amish of Wells Landing, Oklahoma, treasure their close-knit community, and the promise of their growing families. But one young woman is struggling to choose a future that is true to both her heart and her faith…
Everyone in Wells Landing has long expected Sadie Kauffman and Chris Flaud to marry--despite Sadie's telling them differently. While she loves Chris, it is more as a friend than a husband. Yet at twenty-two, the plainest girl in her group, Sadie is also the only one who is still single. Perhaps it's time to be practical and marry Chris--though he still has not asked. But when Sadie meets a kind, handsome Mennonite, it seems her prayers have been answered…
With Ezra Hein, Sadie at last feels the joy she nearly gave up on. Unfortunately, others only feel shock that she would consider marrying an outsider. To complicate matters, Chris has finally begun talking to Sadie about their future. Distressed, Sadie will have to search her heart to recognize God's marvelous gifts to her--and find the courage to accept them, challenges and all…
Praise for Amy Lillard
"An inspirational story of romance, faith, and trust…will appeal to fans of Wanda Brunstetter and Beverly Lewis." --Library Journal on Caroline's Secret
"Amy Lillard writes her Amish stories with the respect they are due." --RT Book Reviews
About the Author
Amy Lillard is an award-winning author of over forty novels and novellas ranging from Amish romance and mysteries to contemporary and historical romance. Since receiving a Carol Award for her debut novel, Saving Gideon (2012), she has become known for writing sweet stories filled with family values, honest characters, a hometown feel and close-knit communities. She is a member of RWA, ACFW, NINC, and the Author’s Guild. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma. Please visit her online at www.AmyWritesRomance.com.