Lorie's Heart (A Wells Landing Romance #3) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Wells Landing Romance series.
- #1: Caroline's Secret (A Wells Landing Romance #1) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: Courting Emily (A Wells Landing Romance #2) (Paperback): $8.79
- #4: Just Plain Sadie (A Wells Landing Romance #4) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Titus Returns (A Wells Landing Romance #5) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #6: Marrying Jonah (A Wells Landing Romance #6) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #7: The Quilting Circle (A Wells Landing Romance #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Wells Landing Christmas (A Wells Landing Romance #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: Loving Jenna (A Wells Landing Romance #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Romancing Nadine (A Wells Landing Romance #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A New Love for Charlotte (A Wells Landing Romance #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
Welcome back to Wells Landing, Oklahoma, the tranquil Amish community where still waters run deep and a brave young woman sets out to discover her faith, her family, and herself…
Lorie Kauffman is grief-stricken when her father passes away unexpectedly. But her heartache quickly turns to bewilderment when she discovers he’d been leading two lives—one of simplicity and hard work in Wells Landing, and one fraught with painful ordeals in Tulsa. As she starts digging into her family’s past, Lorie finds herself torn between the Amish world and the Englisch world—and she’s no longer certain where she belongs…
Lorie knows that if she leaves Wells Landing, she may never be able to return. But what if her destiny lies in the outside world—the world her father knew so well? Change is never easy, but with a bit of courage and the help of a handsome and kind-hearted Englischer, she just may find the peace, acceptance, and love she’s been longing for…
About the Author
Amy Lillard is an award-winning author of over forty novels and novellas ranging from Amish romance and mysteries to contemporary and historical romance. Since receiving a Carol Award for her debut novel, Saving Gideon (2012), she has become known for writing sweet stories filled with family values, honest characters, a hometown feel and close-knit communities. She is a member of RWA, ACFW, NINC, and the Author’s Guild. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma. Please visit her online at www.AmyWritesRomance.com.
Praise for Caroline’s Secret
“Rich with the trappings of Amish culture and tradition, the novel informs as well as entertains.”
“An inspirational story of romance, faith, and trust…will appeal to fans of Wanda Brunstetter and Beverly Lewis.”