Marrying Jonah (Wells Landing #6) (Large Print / Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Wells Landing series.
- #1: Caroline's Secret (A Wells Landing Romance #1) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #2: Courting Emily (A Wells Landing Romance #2) (Paperback): $8.79
- #3: Lorie's Heart (Wells Landing #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 234-4420 for price information.
- #4: Just Plain Sadie (A Wells Landing Romance #4) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #5: Titus Returns (Wells Landing #5) (Large Print / Hardcover): $41.84
- #7: The Quilting Circle (A Wells Landing Romance #7) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #8: A Wells Landing Christmas (A Wells Landing Romance #8) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #9: Loving Jenna (A Wells Landing Romance #9) (Mass Market): $8.79
- #10: Romancing Nadine (A Wells Landing Romance #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A New Love for Charlotte (A Wells Landing Romance #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
Life isn t always as simple as it seems for the Amish community of Wells Landing, Oklahoma. Neither is love. . .
Everyone in town knows that Sarah Yoder is enamored with Jonah Miller, even though he's been with his girlfriend, Lorie, for years. But all that changes when Lorie runs off with another man. Inconsolable, his faith in love shattered, Jonah resists everyone's attempts to ease his pain until the unexpected happens one night.
Jonah is filled with confusion. Sarah is not the woman he yearns for, yet he asks for her hand in marriage, if only out of honor. Still, he worries, can they live in harmony if their vows are built on a lie? As Sarah seeks spiritual advice, Jonah tries to look toward the future and finally begins to see her for who she really is: A beautiful, strong-willed woman whose heart is pure and belief is true. But will it be too late for him to prove that he wants to be her husband?
Praise for Amy Lillard and her Wells Landing novels
An inspirational story of romance, faith, and trust will appeal to fans of Wanda Brunstetter and Beverly Lewis. Library Journal on Caroline's Secret
A beautifully written romance with an adoring character. Lillard writes stories readers can relate to. --RT Book Reviews on Just Plain Sadie
About the Author
Amy Lillard is an award-winning writer who loves reading romance novels from contemporary to Amish. These two genres met in her first book, 2012 s Saving Gideon. Born and bred in Mississippi, she now lives with her husband and son in Oklahoma."