Stop Drug & Alcohol Addiction: A Guide for Clinical Hypnotherapists: A 6-Step Program on How to Help Clients Overcome Drug Addiction and Alcoholism - (Paperback)
Do you want to be a hypnotherapist who successfully works with drug and alcohol addiction?
Have you been confused around effective methods for fast drug and alcohol recovery?
This book will give you the clinical hypnotherapy theory, structure and practical help on how to assist clients to recover from drug and alcohol addiction - quickly. Written specifically for hypnotherapists, it will guide you step by step on how to organise your clinical practice to maximise results.
- Learn about the different drug addictions that you will encounter in your practice
- How to address alcohol addiction with your clients
- What steps you need to take to help the clients recover from addiction fast
- What you should ask and expect your clients to do in recovery
- How to work in light, deep and somnambulistic trance with addicts
- What health measures you need to address as the client recovers from addiction
About the Author
Dr Tracie O'Keefe DCH, BHSc, ND, is an internationally respected clinical hypnotherapist, psychotherapist and counsellor with over 20 years' experience in full-time clinical practice. She is also a registered naturopath with a degree in complementary medicine and trained in a vast array of hypnotherapeutic techniques to degree, post-graduate and doctorate level, with a degree and doctorate specifically in clinical hypnotherapy. She runs one of Australia's busiest hypnotherapy clinics helping people to recover from drug and alcohol addiction and teaches these skills to other hypnotherapists. The core of her methods is that recovery - even from long-term addictions - can be fast.