Revelation Bible Study Guide: Extravagant Hope (Paperback)
What if God is saving the best for last?
Of all the books of the Bible, Revelation is the one that mystifies and unsettles people the most. From numerical signs to monsters, the book of apocalypse in the Bible can be difficult to wrap our minds around, but the message that Revelation really brings is hope.
In this six-session video Bible study (DVD/video streaming sold separately), Bible teacher and author Margaret Feinberg digs into John's Revelation to show us how the final book of the Bible reminds us of God's power and promises during times of great suffering and persecution.
In this study you will:
- Uncover the supernatural power of Jesus' names and titles.
- Be equipped with tactics on how to overcome the wily ways of the enemy.
- Discover how to triumph through the blood of the lamb and the word of your testimony.
- Learn that, though life is not always fair, Jesus is NOT finished.
John, the author of the book of Revelation, was blessed to see what each of us longs to know, and he gave us a descriptive and poignant expression of the place, the end, and the eternity that God has promised to us. God has indeed saved the best for last, and in Revelation's pages he gives us the one thing we all long for--hope, extravagant hope.
- Tempted to Give Up on God?
- Have You Lost Perspective?
- When Life's Not Fair
- How to Overcome the Enemy
- When All Hell Breaks Loose
- The Promises of Heaven
Designed for use with the Revelation: Extravagant Hope Video Study available on DVD or streaming video, sold separately.